Friday, April 27, 2012

My MP4 ♥



Hi Followers!!!

Today, I am going to write about my favourite piece of technology:


MP4 




   The MP4 player is very important for me. I have it since 2010, it was a birthday present. I make use of it! I listen to music, I see photos and videos, I save important information and I record some classes. For this reasons, I use it every day, above all for listen to music, because I travel on bus to the university and as I spend almost a hour in the travel, the music is a great "partner" for me. I like the MP4 because is small, lightwight and it has multiple uses.

  Sometimes, I imagine me without it... This would terrible!, because in the bus I would listen to others' conversations, I would can not complement the notes of classes, I would can not have with me important information about the university, texts, etc. 

I love it!! 
                                                


 ...I think that technology is very necesary for the life but is important its good use!

4 comments:

  1. I don´t have mp4 because use my cell phone for listen to music c:

    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a mp4, but I would like one!
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wwow a mp4, I have a mp3, what is the difference¿¿??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, Vanessa.

    I would like to comment on some important issues:

    Never say: "would can". Say, "I would not be able to improve my class notes" and "I would not (or wouldn´t) have access to important information"

    And a new word, "I spend almost an hour commuting (travelling home) by bus."

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete