Friday, April 13, 2012

My Autobiography



         Hi Followers!! 




My name is Vanessa Alegría. I’m 19 years old. I was born on 11th October, 1992 in Santiago. My father is Juan Alegria and my mother is Vitalia Aravena. I have a brother, her name is Alexander Alegría. They are the most important people in my life!! ♥ 
I lived in Santiago and then in La Serena, with my family. I studied the elementary education in Arturo Toro Amor School and I studied high school in Albert Einstein College. In both places I learned to much!! but none learned English :(
Today, I live in Santiago since 2011 because I'm studying Sociology at the University of Chile. This career is very interesting. I like read different text and listen to music. My favorite writer is Gabriel García-Márquez and my favorite musical group is Los Bunkers. Also,  I like meet with my friends, they are excellent persons,  is very funny go to cinema, mall, beach, park, etc. with them.  
.... I think that the life is very instense and surprise, it has good and bad moments but the life is only one!  Be Happy!!  



...Live and let live.

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha! very good! I like your blog and Gabriel García-Márquez (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like the Bunkers! I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Los Bunkers are a great band.
    La Serena is one of my favorite places, how lucky to live there: (

    nice blog. bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting,

    Thank you, Vanessa.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete